It’s Sunday morning, you are about to do your laundry and your are trying to motivate yourself to remove the duvet cover and wash it as well. Your lazy self, however does everything possible to convince you to “leave it for next week” and of course tells you that putting back the cover on your duvet or comforter is a hassle. On the contrary, I’ll show you a very easy and rather quick way to put the cover back on the comforter.
Here is the 9-step guide to putting a cover on your comforter:
- Turn the cover inside out
- Lay it in your bed
- Lay the duvet on top of the cover
- Roll both cover and duvet from the closed end toward the side of the cover opening
- Reach in the opening and pull both ends in
- Pull in the rest of the duvet
- Roll out the duvet with the cover
This is a video that demonstrates visually how to quickly put the cover on your duvet and comforter.